A personal blog on the web. Thoughts, stories and funny perspectives in this, our online world; (ml) stay up.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Well Hello Shirley! : I'm in the Google Top 10!


Everyone does it. I've Google'd others and I've Google'd myself -hell, someone has even Google'd me (and I'm glad she did) :-)

However today I Google'd my name, first and last, with NO quotes around it (an important nuance when searching for specifics) and my resume website came up in the 10th place result! I guess that's one step closer to either fame or getting my identity stolen. Sweet! :-)

The above photo is Google, Inc. circa 1999 -they now operate about 500,000 computers in the world-wide cluster that runs the search giant. Everyone starts in the #10 slot at some point, right? ;-) -JK

Labels: ,

posted by JK at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home