A personal blog on the web. Thoughts, stories and funny perspectives in this, our online world; (ml) stay up.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Going Back : The Fine Wine Of Our Lives


You know I really enjoy going back over so many of these words I've written; particularly my creative writing. Yeah, I know, it sounds like I'm tooting my own horn but I'm not. I read these things... these poems, stories and thoughts and they bring me back; not to the past but to who I really am and get so lost from (seemingly more and more). I think this kind of thing defines the fine wine of our lives. Those memories and reminders that always last and continue to call us, making and keeping us... for the better (As "Slide by the Goo Goo Dolls finishes in the background and "Dig" by Incubus begins; thank God...) :-) -JK

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by JK at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home